Safely Adjusting the Dials
We’re taking cautious, strategic steps toward getting people safely back to work.
Our objectives for moving forward:
- Minnesotans living healthy, safe, and happy lives.
- Slow spread and slowly build immunity, realizing elimination is impossible.
- Protect those working on the front lines by increasing access to personal protective equipment.
- Ensure our health system can care for all of those who require treatment for COVID and other conditions.
- Strategically get more Minnesotans back to work.
- Safely and slowly resume in-person contacts and other activities that are critical for our well-being.
COVID-19 Response Infographics
UPDATE: On November 10, Governor Walz announced new targeted measures to further limit spread of COVID-19. While we’re not moving the dials back, we are putting measures in place to help our health care heroes care for those who fall ill, get our kids in the classroom, keep our businesses open, and get back to the activities we love. View Stay Safe Plan Updates.