Budgeting For a Specific Goal or Project
Use these tools to plan for a specific financial purpose (like holiday spending) or goal (saving for a car).
- Start with the Goals Sheet to help you set a specific financial goal
- How to Collect Data for Your Budget helps you identify all the planned and unplanned expenses you might encounter
- Use a simple calculator like Lunch Savings to see how quickly small savings can add up to a realistic budget.
- See how Seven Simple Savings Steps will help you reach your goal
- Making it Stick will help you stay on track and get others to help towards your goal.