Public agencies must create effective written communications for a variety of audiences and purposes. Management Analysis and Development (MAD) consultants provide technical writing and document development services that range from creating an individual position description, to managing a complex and lengthy request for proposal (RFP), grant or technical report project.
MAD consultants have assisted in the development of documents such as:
- Legislative, planning, and reporting documents, such as strategic plans, legislative studies, work plans, case studies, needs assessments, and advanced planning documents;
- Grant applications (including development, stakeholder meetings, consensus-building, writing, editing, and document submission);
- Generating or responding to request for proposals (RFPs);
- Policies and procedures, manuals, website communication and materials; and
- Position descriptions, individual and team work plans, staffing and employee development plans.
MAD's clients benefit from our specialization in clear, accurate and compelling documents. Our consultants are experienced at writing for grant and RFP processes, policy and procedure manuals, human resources and legislative and external communications, with an ability to tailor writing and products to specific audience needs.