Learn the capabilities of SEMA4 and an overview of function keys and navigation, as well as how to use SEMA4 Help and obtain reports.
Basic PC and web browser skills.
- Sign in to SEMA4 and sign out
- Identify the main functions of SEMA4
- Access SEMA4 folders, components and pages
- Use the Menu, Navigation page, keyboard and toolbars to navigate
- View an employee record and paycheck information
- Find current, historical, and future effective-dated information
- Use SEMA4 Help to get assistance in using the system
- Obtain standard reports
- View the Payroll Biweekly Processing Schedule
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Required for employees who will use SEMA4. This course is a prerequisite for most subsequent SEMA4 training courses.
Five (5) hours
To take this course:
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.