Utility Hearings

Comments related to Utility matters can be submitted through the Public Utilities Commission's SpeakUp! forum

If you have a general question related to a Utility matter that is currently scheduled with the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) or if you need more immediate assistance, please contact OAH at 651-361-7900 and ask to speak to a staff attorney in the Administrative Law Section.