June 08, 2015 - 1. The Petitioner has sufficiently established the availability of “significant new evidence relating to the need for or reasonableness of” Minn. R. 3535 (2013), and has thereby complied with the requirements of Minn. Stat. § 14.091(a).
2. The record contains no evidence to support a determination that Minn. R. 3535 is required to comply with a court order or to maintain authority to administer a federal program.
June 02, 2015 - 1. The Commission has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with all procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, chapter 1400 (2014).
3. Revised rule Parts 7877.0175, subp. 8; 7890.0100, subp. 7a are APPROVED.
4. All other parts of the rule were approved for legality under the terms of the May 1, 2015 Order.
5. None of the revisions of the rules made after publication of the proposed rules in the State Register on March 9, 2015, modified the rules in a way that makes them substantially different, as determined under Minn. Stat. § 14.05, subd. 2.
6. Accordingly, the proposed rules, as modified on May 26, 2015, are hereby APPROVED.
June 01, 2015 - 1. The board has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with all procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14 (2014), and Minnesota Rules, chapter 1400 (2013).
3. Minnesota Rules Part 8410.0105 is APPROVED. All other parts of the proposed rules were approved for legality under the terms of the April 21, 2015 Order.
May 26, 2015 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that MPL has demonstrated the need for the proposed increase in pumping capacity on MPL Line 4, and no party or person has demonstrated there is a more reasonable and prudent alternative. Therefore, the Administrative Law Judge recommends that the Commission grant a CON to MPL for the MPL Reliability Project.
May 21, 2015 - For the reasons set forth in the Memorandum below, the Chief Administrative Law Judge concludes that the pendency of the Department’s rulemaking action, currently docketed as OAH Docket No. 65-1300-32227, does not negate the Petitioner’s right to a hearing under Minn. Stat. § 14.091 (2014).
May 20, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health GRANT the Department’s Motion for Summary Disposition. There are no additional issues in dispute.
IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health AFFIRM the Denial of J.B.’s application for licensure as a body art technician.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the hearing scheduled for Tuesday, June 30, 2015, is CANCELLED.