September 26, 2014 - The ALJ concludes that Campion was properly issued a citation with a mandatory penalty of $100 for transporting a boat with the drain plug in place and recommends that the Commissioner affirm the citation.
September 25, 2014 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that the Respondent did, in fact, commit the violations of License Conditions 1, 10, 11, and 12 and St. Paul Legislative Code § 33.03(a) that have been alleged by the City. The Respondent did not show that there are substantial or compelling reasons to deviate from the presumptive penalty that is set forth in the Legislative Code for these violations. Accordingly, the Administrative Law Judge recommends that the City take appropriate adverse action against the licenses held by the Respondent.
September 24, 2014 - 1. The $600 penalty assessed by the Panel against the Respondent for the violation of Minn. Stat. § 211B.02 in its March 12, 2013 Findings of Fact, Conclusions, and Order REMAINS DUE AND PAYABLE.
2. The $600 penalty assessed by the Panel against the Respondent for the violation of Minn. Stat. § 211B.06 in its March 12, 2013 Findings of Fact, Conclusions and Order IS RESCINDED.
3. The Respondent’s Motion is DENIED in all other respects.
September 19, 2014 - 1. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400.
2. According to Minn. Stat. § 176.136, subd. 1a, the Department of Natural Resources has the statutory authority to adopt these proposed rules using the exempt rulemaking process.
3. The adopted rules are APPROVED.
September 18, 2014 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. That the City of Minneapolis must continue to provide Officer DuBay with health insurance coverage to the extent required by Minn. Stat. § 299A.465, subd. 1 (c) and (d).
September 11, 2014 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that the evidence fails to demonstrate that Appellant transported aquatic macrophytes on July 3, 2014, and recommends that the Commissioner RESCIND the Citation.
September 10, 2014 - That the Complaint filed by Michelle MacDonald against the Republican Party of Minnesota, Executive Committee; Keith Downey; Patricia Anderson; Patrick Burns; and Douglas Seaton is DISMISSED.