May 26, 2015 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that MPL has demonstrated the need for the proposed increase in pumping capacity on MPL Line 4, and no party or person has demonstrated there is a more reasonable and prudent alternative. Therefore, the Administrative Law Judge recommends that the Commission grant a CON to MPL for the MPL Reliability Project.
May 21, 2015 - For the reasons set forth in the Memorandum below, the Chief Administrative Law Judge concludes that the pendency of the Department’s rulemaking action, currently docketed as OAH Docket No. 65-1300-32227, does not negate the Petitioner’s right to a hearing under Minn. Stat. § 14.091 (2014).
May 20, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health GRANT the Department’s Motion for Summary Disposition. There are no additional issues in dispute.
IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health AFFIRM the Denial of J.B.’s application for licensure as a body art technician.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the hearing scheduled for Tuesday, June 30, 2015, is CANCELLED.
May 15, 2015 - 1. The City’s Motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED.
2. The hearing scheduled for May 28, 2015 shall proceed as scheduled.
3. The provisions of the First Prehearing Order and the Second Prehearing Order remain in effect.
May 13, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Agency has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400 (2014).
3. The record demonstrates the rules are needed and reasonable.
4. The rules are APPROVED.
May 08, 2015 - 1. The Respondents’ Motion for Summary Disposition or in the Alternative for Unredacted Discovery is DENIED.
2. This matter will proceed to hearing as originally scheduled on June 10, 2015, and continuing if necessary on June 11, 2015.
3. All other terms and conditions contained in the First Prehearing Order (December 10, 2014) remain in full force and effect.
May 05, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Respondent’s Motion for Summary Disposition is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART.
2. Counsel shall confer with each other and the tribunal as to whether any adjustment in the current case milestones is necessary or convenient.
May 04, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The proposed rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, chapter 1400 (2014).
2. According to 2014 Minn. Laws ch. 311, the Department has the statutory authority to adopt these proposed rules using the expedited rulemaking process.
3. The proposed changes to the rules do not make the proposed rules substantially different.
4. The proposed rules are APPROVED.
5. The Department should consider making the technical changes set forth in the attached memorandum.
May 01, 2015 - Based upon a review of the record in this proceeding, the Chief Administrative Law Judge hereby approves in all respects the findings in the Report of the Administrative Law Judge dated May 1, 2015.
May 01, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. For the reasons set forth in the attached memorandum, Parts 7877.0175, subp. 8; 7890.0100, subp. 7a; and 7890.0110, subp. 12, item C, are DISAPPROVED.
2. Pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 14.26, subd. 3(b) and Minn. R. 1400.2300, subp. 6, the disapproved rules will be submitted to the Chief Administrative Law Judge for review.
3. All other rules are APPROVED.
4. It is respectfully recommended that the Commission consider making minor changes to Parts 7890.0100, subp. 18a; 7890.0110, subp. 9, item F; 7890.0110, subp. 10; and 7890.0110, subp. 11, item B, to increase clarity, as set forth in the memorandum below.