Here is a list of information and resources items that may be helpful to you in replicating the Partners in Policymaking program:
- Forms for implementing the program (pdf files):
- Partners Profile Form
- Time Match Form
- Respite Care/Child Care Reimbursement Form
- Participant Reimbursement Request Form
- Sample Partners Application
- Session Evaluation
- Sample Participation Agreement
- Evaluation survey forms (pdf files):
- Coordinator's Handbook
- Current National Speakers List - email email@example.com for a copy;
- Web Site Flyer for Partners in Policymaking e-learning courses and other web site resources (Acrobat pdf - 923 kb);
- Partners Coordinator List of Active Programs;
- Curriculum Highlights;
- Trademark, copyright, and Program License Agreement information for new programs;
- Parallels in Time The history of disabilities from 1500 B.C to the present
- Making Your Case, a publication that is useful for the competencies of influencing public officials;
- Partners in Making Your Case has been converted to a 3-hour self-directed e-learning course on how to communicate with public officials by effectively telling your personal story, writing a letter, providing testimony, and communicating in positive ways. Click here to take the course;
- Partners in Time condenses the first weekend session on the History of Disabilities into an eight hour self directed e-learning course to help individuals with developmental disabilities, family members and friends, educators and service providers understand the history of society's treatment of people with disabilities from ancient times through the present.
- Partners in Education is a six-hour self-directed e-learning course to help parents with children with developmental disabilities better understand and maximize the benefits of special education services and inclusion for their children. Click here to take the course;
- Partners in Employment is a six-hour self-directed course on how to find a job, write a resume, participate in an interview, and plan for your career. Click here to take the course;
- Partners in Living is a seven-hour self-directed e-learning course created to help people with developmental disabilities, their parents, family members and friends, educators and service providers understand the important concepts of self-determination, family support, community living and assistive technology. Click here to take the course.
- Quotes from Partners graduates throughout the United States and internationally about the value of this leadership training program and personal achievements that can be attributed to their participation in Partners.
- A video entitled Sharing the Challenge: Partners in Policymaking®
- Sample of Partners graduate workshop announcements;
- Stories of Leadership Book.
Copyright © 2017. The Minnesota Governor's Council on Developmental Disabilities. All rights reserved.