Skip to:

Complaints and Discipline

BBHT Disciplinary Orders & Corrective Actions 

A Note about this Page:

Copies of board orders related to professional counselors and alcohol and drug counselors can be purchased for $10 each.  Please make your request in writing and include a check or money order.  Information on public actions taken by the board may be found below. For questions about disciplinary action orders (DO) or agreements for corrective action (ACA) taken against Licensed Professional Counselors or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors, please contact the Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy by telephone at (612) 617-2178 or by e-mail at

Complaint Forms

List of BBHT Public Disciplinary Orders & Agreements for Corrective Action

If you wish to file a complaint regarding a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) please download the Complaint form that is found above.  Please 
complete the form and mail it to the Board office.  If you prefer to have the form mailed to you, please call the Board office at (612) 617-2178.