(1) initial license application fee for licensed professional counseling (LPC) - $150;
(2) initial license fee for LPC - $250;
(3) annual active license renewal fee for LPC - $250 or equivalent;
(4) annual inactive license renewal fee for LPC - $125;
(5) initial license application fee for licensed professional clinical counseling (LPCC) - $150;
(6) initial license fee for LPCC - $250;
(7) annual active license renewal fee for LPCC - $250 or equivalent;
(8) annual inactive license renewal fee for LPCC - $125;
(9) license renewal late fee - $100 per month or portion thereof;
(10) copy of board order or stipulation - $10;
(11) certificate of good standing or license verification - $25;
(12) duplicate certificate fee - $25;
(13) professional firm renewal fee - $25;
(14) sponsor application for approval of a continuing education course - $60;
(15) initial registration fee - $50;
(16) annual registration renewal fee - $25; and
(17) approved supervisor application processing fee - $30.
OET Licensing Surcharge Beginning January 1, 2010, a 10% surcharge is being assessed on every new application for licensure received at the BBHT and every license renewal application. The fee is being collected for the Minnesota Office of Enterprise Technology (OET) pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, section 16E.22. It will be used to fund a State wide electronic licensing system. For alcohol and drug counselors who apply to obtain or renew a license, a surcharge of $29.50 will be assessed to fund OET's project. For licensed professional counselors and licensed professional clinical counselors who apply to obtain or renew a license, a surcharge of $25 will be assessed to fund OET's project. To read more about the surcharge, please visit our webpage, titled, "OET Licensing Surcharge on New Licenses and License Renewals."
Dishonored Checks Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 604.113, the Board may issue a $30 service charge on all dishonored checks.
Rule Variance Request Pursuant to Minnesota Statues Section 14.056, subd. 2, the Board charges a $10.00 fee for consideration of a rule variance request.
Copies of Public Government Data Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 13.03, subd. 3 and 13.04, subd. 3, the Board charges $.25 per page for each page of public data that is requested ($.50 for a two-sided copy). However, if more than 100 pages are requested the Board may require the requester to pay the actual costs of searching for and retrieving the data, including the cost of employee time, and for making, certifying, compiling and electronically transmitting copies of the data or the data themselves.