Centers for Independent Living

Vocational Rehabilitation Services contracts with Centers for Independent Living (CILs) to provide information and referral, training, counseling and advocacy services  for clients. CILs must be certified by the state authorized to provide services. The following documents are for organizations interested in being certified as CILs and for managing CILs currently under contract.

Certification, Compliance and Monitoring

Certification Documents

Use these forms to apply for state certification as a Center for Independent Living.

Compliance Documents

Grant Monitoring Documents