Centers for Independent Living


The Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) program contracts with Centers for Independent Living (CILs) to provide information and referral, training, counseling and advocacy services for consumers. CILs must be certified by the state authorized to provide services. 

The information found here is for organizations interested in being certified as CILs and for managing CILs currently under contract.


These are the providers:


The primary CILs contact is Brad Westerlund, 651.259.7351,

Additional VRS contacts: