Skip to content

Change Your Name or Address

To change your address - unlees the change is from state to state or changes your residency status - you must notify your broker, who can make the necessary change online. To change your name, you must fax the applicable legal documentation marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order NOT a driver's license or Social Security card, to 651-539-0114.

Exceptions: Address changes from state to state and address changes that change your residency status (for example, Minnesota to Texas) cannot be done online because such requests will result in the cancellation of the Minnesota resident license. In the cases, the requested change should be submitted via e-mail to