INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIETITIAN OR NUTRITIONIST LICENSE APPLICATION
1. Read the laws that govern the practice of dietetics and nutrition in Minnesota.
You will be asked to sign a statement on your application stating that you have readMinn. Statutes Sections 148.621 through 148.633.
2. Read the rules established by the Board of Dietetics and Nutrition Practice.
You will be asked to sign a statement on your application stating that you have readMinn. Rules 3250.0010 through 3250.0050.
3. Complete the application.
The application must be completed in its entirety, with all requested signatures.
4. Gather all necessary documentation called for in application.
Any missing documentation will delay processing of your application.
5. Complete license registration form.
This form will provide the board the information needed to print your official license.
6. Submit the following to the board office:
Dietitian with RD $100
all required documentation
license registration form
initial license fee $150
(YOU MUST SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FEE AND INITIAL LICENSE FEE)
7. Deadlines for submission of applications are:
Licenses will be issue within two weeks of receiving the application, fees and all appropriate documentation to the board office.
8. All licenses will expire November 30 of each year.
Click to view the application