Data Request Form
To obtain data from the Board of Animal Health, submit the completed form below. Your request will be returned to you with any associated costs. If requestor is no longer interested in obtaining described data, requestor should disregard this bill. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving this bill, and requestor is still interested in obtaining the described data, a new request must be submitted.
Requests should be submitted with a notice of at least five (5) business days.
A printable copy of the form is also available.
Minnesota Statutes Section 13.03, subdivision 3, authorizes us to charge fees to recover our costs to provide data including, but limited to, costs associated with searching, compiling, copying, mailing, or otherwise transmitting data. If you choose to purchase the data, follow the instructions below.
Computer Data Pricing:
- No charge for 10 pages or less.
- If more than 10 pages of material are produced:
- $0.25 per page copying costs ($0.50 for double-sided pages)
- Hourly salary and fringe benefits costs of the person copying and preparing the document requested: The first 1/2 hour of preparation time is free; $15 per hour after the first 1/2 hour, charges based on quarters of hours.
Other Data Costs:
- $0.50 each for audio tape, video tape, or computer disk
- $0.75 for photos (per page)
- $8.00 per 1000 labels
- $1.00 per page for Certificate cost
- Shipping and Postage costs
Explanation of charges:
- There is no charge for computer or non-computer data provided to other state or federal agencies, or other for law enforcement purposes; proved the request is not unduly burdensome.
- We charge for copies and staff time to make copies.
- We do not charge for only viewing data.
- We do not charge for segregating public from non-public data.