Responsibilities of Exhibition Managers
The management of an exhibition shall:
- Retain the services of an official veterinarian.
- Comply with all orders of the board or the official veterinarian.
- Clean and disinfect all building and exhibit areas for the use of livestock prior to the opening date of the exhibition and during the exhibition if livestock are released and new livestock are brought to the exhibition premises.
- Maintain the livestock and exhibition areas in a sanitary condition.
- Ensure that any livestock showing symptoms of infectious, contagious, or communicable disease are removed from the premises or quarantined in a separate facility.